Item #: 2XL-310
Price (2 Per Case): $107.70
The safest c.diff disinfectant on the market:
- Close to neutral in use: ph o f 5.5-6.5 vs peracetic acid ( 2 . 8 ) or bleach (12-12.5)
- 2 year shelf life in tablet form and mixed solutions maintin efficacy for 7 days in a sealed container
- Mild order, increased stability, and easier on surfaces
- Effective against c.diff spores, viruses and bacteria including mycobacterium bovis (tb)
C. Diff contributes to nearly 29,000 deaths every year – almost matching the number of deaths caused by influenza.
Why is it critical to kill c-diff?
- C. dificile spores (seeds that can grow into the active bacteria under the right conditions) can survive on all kinds of surfaces, and can be easily spread in hospitals and nursing homes.
- Since exposure is higher in hospitals and nursing homes, there is greater risk of infection.
- Since C.diff is resistant to most antibiotics, it is dif cult to eradicate and taking antibiotics may even
help it thrive.
- C.diff bacteria in the human digestive system are typically controlled by the presence of other,
harmless bacteria. When the bene cial” bacteria are wiped out by antibiotics, the C.diff bacteria may multiple and get more active, and producing disease-causing toxins.